Monday, July 27, 2015

Moving Up

To say that Avery is excited to have her room back is an understatement. She thinks it's so cool that her room was under construction and she proudly shows her new wall to everyone that comes to our house. I am so glad she is "excited" about losing 3 ft of space ;)

She is also pretty pumped to be in a big bed like her brothers. She calls it her "big boy bed." Ha!
Her room isn't totally put back together yet, I'll show more pics eventually. The bedding, I had before she even came home. We thought we'd be bringing home a child older than 2, so I jumped the gun and bought twin bedding. Thankfully I still love it 2 yrs later and she seems to like it too ;)

Despite her constant flips and giggles, she has actually transitioned beautifully. Much easier than all the boys. Of course it probably helps that she turns 4 (!!!) in a few weeks.

1 comment:

Jill said...

How could she be turning FOUR!!???!?!
Her bedding is lovely and she is a cutey pie.