We have taken a couple of summers off from Busch Gardens with Avery's adoption and adjustment. But this summer it just feel right, so we headed there once again. She LOVED it! I was pleasantly surprised. There was some occasional frustrations when she didn't want to be patient and wait her turn, but that is to be expected.
Mason rode his first real roller coaster!
Ryan and Avery make a great pair because they are so similar in size and liked all the same rides.
Owen continues to love roller coasters!! Sadly he couldn't convince Mason to join him on more than 1. EJ and I each chose 1, but that's about all we can handle. He is going to need to find a friend to ride them all with ;) Gone are the days I can roller coaster hop and not feel sick to my stomach :(
No comments:
Post a Comment