Between lots of rain cancellations and his unexplainable anxiety, pictures of Ryan playing Tball this spring have not happened until this weekend. Finally 7 weeks into the season, Ryan stepped onto the field and didn't look back, with no tears, either. It was AWESOME and a huge relief for this easily heart-broken momma. The best I can guess is stage fright, which seems hard to believe because in all other walks of life he is an outgoing talkative-goofy kid.
He is the one closest to the coach, doing "jumping jacks".
Running home
He really only likes to bat, the rest is "boring."
I can't say I blame him, the only play they make each hit is to throw to first base.
We are SO proud of you Ryan, for giving it your all and being so brave today.
All 3 boys had games at 9 AM on Sat. on 3 different fields.
She never complains, although I do have to bring a lot of snacks ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment