Monday, May 18, 2015

Enjoying the Games

A lot of evenings and weekends are dedicated to sports these days. It's a good thing we all enjoy it. My parent's are faithful fans too. Even Aunt Lissa and Tripp occasionally come cheer. We eat a lot of meals on the sidelines. Pinterest has been a huge help for easy dinners on the go. Two new favorites include, Bacon Ranch Chicken Pasta (I swap tomatoes for cucumber) and 5-ingrediant pasta salad. I have make-shift Bento Boxes for Ryan and Avery and often divide salad ingredients up if I don't think they will like the real thing combined. Wraps and PB&J work too ;)

Mason's Team- Just an iphone picture. He is on the far left, standing.
 
EJ is the score keeper for Mason's team. That is Mason at bat.
 
Occasionally, I take his place if he is only counting pitches (the "visitor" team counts pitches, "home" team keeps stats). I am not ready for the real stat book. It's fun for me, because it means EJ is at the beckon call of Mason's littlest fans instead of me and I get to really watch the game.
These two are such good sports.
 
The summer is going to seem might boring after our spring calendar dies down.

1 comment:

Courtney Cassada said...

thanks for the dinner ideas!! i always need new ones!