Sunday, February 15, 2015

So LOVED

We were all pretty excited about their valentines this year. Each of our boys are SO different and I love how that is reflected in this picture. Mason's were Minecraft printables (free) from pinterest. Owen made his own scratch cards with jokes that he found on a website. Scratch card recipe was super easy and also found on pinterest. Ryan's love for puppies and foam pieces, inspired his cards and we found a tutorial on pinterest, of course. Avery was feeling the love Friday morning and rubbed daddy's back, he beamed :)
 We had some friends come over to play on Valentine's day.

So Loved, yes I am. I thought my quiet request might be overlooked (with all the other voices in our home) but he heard and ordered this shirt.
The kids received "movie" themed valentines this year. Popcorn, candy and a movie at home.
 Mini pizzas for dinner
 After the kids went to bed, EJ and I enjoyed a quiet evening with an extra special dessert. YUM!
And lest you think our house was perfectly filled with love, I didn't take pictures of the bickering, screaming, fighting, bloody nose, and tears. Thankful that Jesus covers all that with his perfect love!

No comments: