I have not been inspired to be on the blog. Chalk it up to the cold weather. I think I am supposed to be hibernating, but my children wont' let me ;) Last week was a doozy. Monday was a holiday and the forecast was calling for snow. I don't usually get caught up in the madness but EJ urged me to go since I normally go to the store on Mon anyway and we needed quite a few things. So did the rest of our county!

I am so glad I did because I didn't leave the house again until Thurs.
We got 6 inches of fluffy snow. The kids were out of school ALL week.
It was great snow for sledding and building.
Avery and Ryan didn't last long outside on the first day, but the second day was great.
By Thursday we all needed a change in scenery. It's tough finding a decent priced outing with our age range. Despite having gone recently, we went bowling. And then I treated them to lunch out. A place they all like ;) They were awesome and I couldn't have been happier. What a treat!
If only Daddy could have joined us!
Friday, our church had mercy on the exhausted parents and opened the gym for free play for a few hours. The boys were happy and Avery settled in as we were leaving :(
All in all, it was a great 5 days with my kiddos. EJ was good to jump right in when he got home from work, assuming that I'd had my fill. Smart man! Our weekend was packed. More on that later.
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment