Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Speaking of Patience

This is Ryan's newest version of a "fort." Although it was more for containing his "animals." Because as you know, he is a farmer ;)
I tried not to let it bother me for a few days (they were cleaned up at the end of each day) but I finally had to put an end too it. First, because it was far too easy for Avery to pillage and disperse the contents everywhere. Second, these baskets can't handle the wear and tear of his new found purpose for them. I need them to last for the sake of our bookcases and so I don't have to drive 2 hrs to ikea and buy replacements ;)
It did make for happy, creative kids and at least 3 of them played together, which doesn't happen all that often. Today, he moved onto couch cushions ;)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Maybe you could collect diaper or amazon boxes for him to use. Or we have a huge pile of moving boxes in the garage....he is welcome to have some!