Thursday, November 20, 2014

Chilly Chatterbox

As if we weren't late everywhere, ALL THE TIME, now we have to add bundling up time! 
Isn't she a cutie :)
Her language has exploded the last several months. Not just for our benefit, but I have received comments about it from preschool teachers, Sunday school and in the nursery at bible study. It is crazy to hear her say "bless you, mommy" when I sneeze or "excuse me" if she burps (which happens rarely, although she hears it from her brothers, plenty). Sometimes she randomly busts out with "we will, we will rock you..." And if she just feels the need to fill a void of silence (heaven forbid) she will ramble on and on without using actual words and I catch myself thinking, wouldn't that be funny if she all the sudden started speaking in Chinese ;)

1 comment:

Jill said...

super cute!!! Your last three posts have made me smile. :)