Our little Sugar Plum is 3 years old. She is such a Happy little girl. We are so thankful.
She might be tiny, but she has a big personality (at least in our home). I am curious how she will act in school. She will be attending a (2 yr old) preschool class, one morning a week. Ryan will be in school on the same morning (2 other mornings as well). I will have 2.5 hrs a week to myself. Whoa!
It's a joy (most of the time) to see her come out of her shell. She is definitely pushing the envelope these days and is requiring more consistent correction and discipline :(She holds her own with her brothers and has acquired an ear-twisting trick that has Ryan in tears every time (she doesn't try it on the other 2). All 3 boys are so patient with her and they each still seek her attention. She holds the role of "baby" well.
We can't wait to see what this next year holds. I'll have her physical stats soon, she is definitely growing :) Happy Birthday, Avery!
I took these pictures at her family party. The dress was a souvenir from my parent's trip to the Caymen Islands (last year). The beautiful background is a tablecloth that belongs to my mom.
Do you remember the hat?
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Avery! Fiona will be in preschool with her :)
Post a Comment