Friday, August 8, 2014

Summer Days

I have a few books I should be reading. But I just finished my 5th (fun) book since the start of summer. Not bad for a mom of 4 :) I entered a reading summer contest with the boys. I finished with a few weeks to spare. Owen and Mason are done too! My goal (established by contest) was 5 books, Owen's was 10 hrs, Mason's 10 books. Easy peasy!
Now, onto the nonfiction books stacked on my bedside table. I mustn't start another fiction b/c I can't put them down.
I love summer!
 

Owen has been playing (parent-planned) pick-up basketball. He LOVES it. I volunteer to take him, it's tough spending 1.5hrs by myself outside ;) I could run errands, but I haven't yet. I do occasionally find myself holding my breathe, when I think too long about how big he is getting. I mean shirts vs skins, when did that happen!?!

No comments: