Monday, March 25, 2013

My Birthday

Snow on my birthday! Crazy! 
This is what it looked like before dinner.
 
And after


 

I had a wonderful birthday. I felt very celebrated and loved.
Breakfast with 2 dear friends. 
An impromptu lunch at our house with mom, sister and Alex.
Dinner out with just us 5.
Played in the snow AFTER dinner b/c school was cancelled for the next day.



And to top it off. New pictures of my little girl!!! No word on LOA. But she got our package and we have pictures of her with items from the package. Alleluia!
What a way to start my 35th year ;)

2 comments:

Jill said...

Yeah! So glad you had such a special day and what a great ending...pictures and package receipt confirmation in China!!!!!

Michelle said...

Happy birthday dear friend! I'm so glad you had such a special day, and new pictures of Sugar Plum!!