Our I800A approval, the I-797 (the thing we went for fingerprinting last week) ARRIVED in the mail TODAY. I nearly fell over. This is the fastest time I have seen yet. 38 days from the point we mailed it! WOW! Generally 2-3 months.
Unfortunately we are waiting for a copy of EJ's birth certificate and my updated passport before we can move forward with the Dossier. It's actually taking longer to get his birth certificate than the I-797. Crazy!
My passport has been delayed b/c just maybe I sent in the application and forgot to mail a check. OOPS! But the check arrived almost 2 weeks ago, so it shouldn't be too long.
As anxious as I am to move forward and get a Log In Date (LID) in China, I can't help but trust God has us waiting here for a reason. The lessons we are doing about Joseph in Genesis is really changing my views on why/how things happen. Hopefully soon I will be able to go into detail about what I am learning, but I am not quite there yet.
1 comment:
WOW!!! So thankful for what you are learning at Wellspring. Can't wait to hear when you are ready!
Post a Comment