Owen and Mason were incredibly blessed by our church's VBS. I did not volunteer or participate. Mostly b/c of Ryan but also because of the summer bible study. I am extremely thankful for all the volunteers. The week was awesome. Our theme was VBIce. Quite hilarious during 95 degree temps.
Two nights were held outside in the parking lot (and HEAT) because the church had lost power from a big storm. I am so grateful for a church who doesn't not back down, but gets the gospel to our kids in less than perfect conditions. Owen's good friend/neighbor came with him each night. We all enjoyed extra time with Jonathan to and from church. He is so sweet to pretend he knows what Ryan is saying ;)
The last night of VBS was a pot luck dinner and some songs from the week.
The decorations were incredible. Including a huge igloo made of milk cartoons. (Many of them from our house) I wish I had gotten a picture of the whole outside.
this is inside
No comments:
Post a Comment