Thursday, June 14, 2012

Summer Study

I think I might have writer's block :( Well, at least for the blog! I have been busy writing a bible study for a women's summer study I am leading and hosting. That has been enough writing for me.

We met for the first time Tues night. 17 women came out. It was awesome. God is good! I was so encouraged that women were coming for the topic of the study NOT just because it was being offered or for the fellowship. This was good for my heart to hear since I had felt God leading me so specifically on the topic.

The study is called "Our Identity in Christ and the Inheritance We Receive."
We will be studying:
  • Who am I in Christ?
  • What is my inheritance?
  • Why do I receive an inheritance? 
  • What does it look like to have the Holy Spirit?
  • Slaves vs Sons, Orphanage vs Heaven
  • Our response to our inheritance (Mission-minded)
  • Am I trusting God to provide (in mission, believing His promises)
If you are interested in receiving a study for your personal use, I'd be happy to share. I can email a pdf. 

2 comments:

Peyton said...

I want it!! I am so excited for you, you are a born writer. I'll be praying for you on Tuesday nights!

Peyton said...

I want it!! I am so excited for you, you are a born writer. I'll be praying for you on Tuesday nights!