Monday, May 21, 2012

LOUD Boys and LEGOS

5 years ago today, I was one smitten mama! still am ;)
FIVE years later
 
The boy loves LEGOS!
Party Invitation
LEGO decor galore


Each friend built a LEGO race car to take home


 But not before racing them!
 EJ built this ramp. The  boys LOVED it.
 Wrong way, Ryan

The drizzling rain let up enough to do the pinata outside. Phew!
 G representing the ladies ;)
 Hmm. yikes! Thankfully second round ;)
 Happy Birthday Sweet boy!

 Love His faces :)

5 comments:

Courtney said...

yay! we thought of him a lot today! happy birthday, mason! {what a FUN party!}

Michelle said...

What fun! I love all your party ideas....I hope I get to have a lego party in the future. Happy birthday Mason!!

Laura said...

Looks like an awesome party, Ali! You are so creative and thorough at parties!

the reppard crew said...

i am TOTALLY taking notes here . . . LOVE the creativity, Ali! Hope to see you soon! Miss you!

Elizabeth Johnson Phillips said...

Henry has not stopped talking about how much fun he had at Mason's party. He wants to have the EXACT same party for himself next year but with a blue lego pinata. So just act surprised next year when you get your invitation. Thanks for letting G crash the party and represent the ladies. Happy Happy to Mason!