Sunday, August 7, 2011

Lots of Fun

We don't typically have a whole lot planned on the weekend unless we are traveling somewhere. But this weekend we packed in the fun. Oh my goodness. I am still trying ignore the fact that it is already 9 p.m. on Sunday night!
Friday night, EJ and I had a great time on our date. We had a great leisurely dinner and then somehow managed to squeeze in frozen yogurt from a relatively new, highly-talked about place.Yum!!!
Saturday we took the kids to BG again. We got there early as the park was opening. We had a slightly better plan this time than last. Although it would have been nice if Ryan had followed the plan which had him taking a morning nap on the way there. He held out and did great any way. 
Owen and I made a mad dash for the roller coaster he did last time. This time I road with him instead of EJ. I can't remember the last time I have been on a roller coaster. I walked away feeling better than I expected. Owen was thrilled :)
 Ryan rode his first ride without an adult. Not sure it was a great idea. He didn't cry, but definitely didn't smile.
We left at 4. All 3 fell sound asleep. Owen fought it, but his body gave in. Isn't that hilarious?
Then after dinner, I headed out on my own to meet some girls for an outdoor musical production. It was an awesome show! We got a little rained on, but hardly anyone left, it was that good! It was such a fun evening.
Tonight, we had friends for dinner. A family we haven't all seen all together in almost a year. It was so lovely to catch up. I am not sure why it's taken this long. 
Phew! 
Nothing on the agenda all week. 

3 comments:

Michelle said...

What fun!!

Courtney said...

wow! what a fun weekend!

Peyton said...

that picture of owen made me laugh out loud. that is hysterical! glad you guys had fun :)