Baby cereal is another thing he tolerates. He does not love it and I think he would rather not eat it, but he doesn't put up a fuss. I have been feeding him cereal for a week, once a day around 5 to help tide him over until his bedtime feeding at 7. Yesterday, I introduced applesauce b/c I know the cereal tastes like cardboard (I've tried it). I don't blame him for making such awful faces. He only tolerated the applesauce too. Love the faces!
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Toleration
Ryan is a pretty laid back little guy. Unless he is extremely tired, it takes a lot to fire him up. It is safe to say he tolerates a lot. His brothers are constantly poking and tickling him and making lots of noise.
Baby cereal is another thing he tolerates. He does not love it and I think he would rather not eat it, but he doesn't put up a fuss. I have been feeding him cereal for a week, once a day around 5 to help tide him over until his bedtime feeding at 7. Yesterday, I introduced applesauce b/c I know the cereal tastes like cardboard (I've tried it). I don't blame him for making such awful faces. He only tolerated the applesauce too. Love the faces!

Baby cereal is another thing he tolerates. He does not love it and I think he would rather not eat it, but he doesn't put up a fuss. I have been feeding him cereal for a week, once a day around 5 to help tide him over until his bedtime feeding at 7. Yesterday, I introduced applesauce b/c I know the cereal tastes like cardboard (I've tried it). I don't blame him for making such awful faces. He only tolerated the applesauce too. Love the faces!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment