We recently moved our kid size picnic table from the back porch to the front yard. It wasn't getting any use on the porch b/c we all sit at the large table together. It was on it's way to the basement for some TLC when Owen suggested it go in the yard. Considering we already have tons of kid stuff in the yard on most days, I figured one more wouldn't hurt.
The boys are loving it. They call "time outs" and run over for water breaks together.
The past two afternoons the boys have spent outside playing soccer by themselves.
It's just too cute to interrupt by joining them.
I've had my own time out in the kitchen watching through the window and preparing dinner.

But not for long, then it's back to being competitive brothers.

I can't be certain, but I think they might actually be missing each other during school hours!
No comments:
Post a Comment