Monday, November 16, 2015

Feeling the Fall

My back braking work, put to good use. Who is this girl? 
She is not my toddler anymore (although she still weighs that of a two yr old). God knew what he was doing when he prepared me with 3 boys, for her energy level ;)
I love how the simplest things bring JOY and if I am being honest... fear, sadness, anxiety, laughter, screaming... all within a few minutes time... ah girls. I have a lot to learn about shepherding this one's heart, but He is gracious to give me what I need when I ask!
My greatest privilege, is teaching her and reminding her to say, "Jesus, I am scared, help me!" My boys did not need that, but she does, almost daily. It's a gift to her and to me, because Oh how quickly I forget it myself. Praise be to God "to him who is able to keep you from falling..." Jude v 24

No comments: