I couldn't bring myself to dress Avery in her silk (gift from grandma's Chinese neighbor) when it was cold and snowy. But I DID want pictures so on the first warm afternoon she obliged me. She doesn't mind the camera as long as she can see the pictures as I am taking them. Not ideal, but I went with it ;)
This was one of her most natural smiles. I love it!
To the rest of the world she is tiny and petite, but at home she has such a BIG, STRONG personality that she doesn't seem that way to us. I am grateful that she feels safe enough to show us ALL her emotions, but it's definitely exhausting sometimes.She is starting to come out of her shell more and more in public and with friends. I am still baffled when I hear her string sentences together and sing nursery rhymes.
Dresses really aren't her thing. I am pretty surprised she agreed so willingly. She loves her jeans and if a brother is wearing a jersey she wants to wear one too ;)
She LOVES looking at herself in the mirror.
I hope she delights in her reflection for always.
1 comment:
These photos are precious and I love the honest sentiments that go along with them. I'm glad you are giving yourself grace. :)
Post a Comment