Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Merry Christmas to Me

My Christmas presents are finally installed. 
You know you are getting old when you ask for sconces and wallpaper for Christmas :)

My mom came over to help with the wallpaper b/c I've never ever hung wallpaper. Quite frankly, I was nervous b/c I've read of people giving up and hiring a professional mid project. Mom has hung her fair share (back in the day) and we just kept reminding ourselves it's only ONE wall.
 We did the entire wall during 1 nap time. It really wasn't that bad. 
Trimming at the corners was the worst part. I LOVE the results. 
The jury is still out as to whether I'll do it again.
The vanity arrived today and as soon as EJ recovers from a nasty stomach bug (pray no one else gets it) I will be bugging him to get it in place!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

That is so fun! You're hired when I have to decorate my new house!

Courtney Cassada said...

i love it so much!!

Cary Ayers said...

LOVE it! Where did you find it?

Cary Ayers said...

This is Leah, obviously NOT Cary...