Ryan spent the night with my parents on Wed so that Avery and I good head out of town Thurs morning. I didn't really anticipate the confusion that would bring Avery. I knew Ryan would be thrilled that his sister was pinning for him, so I got it on video. You can also see how much steadier she is on her feet. She hardly every crawls anymore!
Friday, November 8, 2013
Looking for Ryan
Avery had her follow-up GI appt yesterday and we also met with a surgeon. I really like both Doctors. I am glad this is where we were led to start. We are only at the very beginning of our journey. It's much harder to put a puzzle together when you don't have the whole picture to look at. Both Drs. seem up to the challenge.
Ryan spent the night with my parents on Wed so that Avery and I good head out of town Thurs morning. I didn't really anticipate the confusion that would bring Avery. I knew Ryan would be thrilled that his sister was pinning for him, so I got it on video. You can also see how much steadier she is on her feet. She hardly every crawls anymore!
Ryan spent the night with my parents on Wed so that Avery and I good head out of town Thurs morning. I didn't really anticipate the confusion that would bring Avery. I knew Ryan would be thrilled that his sister was pinning for him, so I got it on video. You can also see how much steadier she is on her feet. She hardly every crawls anymore!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that is SO cute!!!
Love it!! super cute!
oh my. adorable. how was the reunion of the two of them?
Post a Comment