Monday, April 2, 2012

Reality

The other day, a friend of mine asked me how I manage to make dinner. She has resorted to doing most of her cooking during nap time or using the crock pot. I told her I just did it and usually something was destroyed (nothing major) in the process. So today, while I was cooking dinner, this was my view, so I had to capture it on film for her. JW this is for you ;)
 Mason is under all those pillows to see if he can "feel" them jump on him.
Of course, most days they just sit nicely and play well together while I make dinner ;)
There are so many cooking challenges on T.V. these days. I have a good idea for a show. How about cooking dinner during the witching hour for 3 hungry boys? Or better yet while wearing a baby sling with a crying baby inside ;)

p.s. no one was injured during this photo shoot!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Yes, those are great show ideas! :)

Peyton said...

hahaha, so could he feel it?

Jennifer said...

Owen is READING - that's all I have to say.

Courtney said...

ha! what great pictures!